Sun, 30 Jan|
Climate Action Leeds Induction course
Join us on Sunday evenings for our four-part induction course, exploring the “what, how, and why” of the Climate Action Leeds programme!
Time & Location
30 Jan, 19:00 – 20 Feb, 21:00
About the Event
Join us for the first in this series of induction workshops where we’ll cover the “what, how, and why” of the Climate Action Leeds programme!
Over four participatory sessions we’ll cover:
- how we plan to transform Leeds to a zero carbon, nature friendly, socially just city
- the key facts about the climate emergency
- a deep-dive into how radical change takes place
- building group cultures that help us make change happen
The workshops will be a great opportunity to meet passionate like-minded people from across Leeds.
This induction is perfect for those people who have recently come on board with the project through a community hub or were involved in the initial bid and haven't had much further involvement yet. These are open sessions, so anyone interested in taking action on climate change is more than welcome.
The sessions will take place from 7-9pm on:
- Sunday 30th January: What is Climate Action Leeds?
- Sunday 6th February: The climate emergency
- Sunday 13th February: How change happens
- Sunday 20th February: Consensus decision-making and effective groups
You are welcome to join as many or as few of the workshops as you are able to, though we would encourage you to come to all of the sessions as the induction is designed as a four part series. Book your free ticket below and you will be sent details for all four workshops.
The sessions will be held on Zoom - we will share log-in details with registrants before the start of each session.
If you have any questions please email Andrew.Metheven@OurFutureLeeds.org
Free online registration