What we’re looking for:
We are seeking a passionate, locally rooted individual to act as the local hub worker for the Horsforth climate action hub. You will be the key community rooted resource to help residents in Horsforth succeed in putting their climate action plans into practice. This role requires you to be flexible in your working approach, including evening and weekend working.
Practicalities & foundations:
● Employer: St Margaret’s Church Horsforth
● Accountable to: Horsforth Climate Action
● Connected to: Working closely with the Together for Peace development worker for Horsforth, you will be connected to the overall Climate Action Leeds project team.
● Term: Fixed term 2.25 years (part time) to the end of September 2025.
● Working hours: 15 hours per week worked flexibly throughout each month, with evening & weekend working essential - exact requirements will be decided in collaboration with Horsforth Climate Action.
● Supervision: Management - St Margaret’s Church Horsforth; Operational - Horsforth Climate Action.
Salary & benefits:
● £10,630 for 15 hours PW (equivalent of £26,575 FTE)
● 4% employer pension contribution
● Pro-rata holiday pay and sick pay
● Annual increases on 1st October of c.2% per year
The work will be based in Horsforth at St Margaret’s church with some scope for remote working. We expect that at least half your working week will be spent in the Horsforth community.
Deadline for applications: 10am Monday 10th July 2023
Interviews will be held on Thursday 20th July 2023
PLEASE RETURN COMPLETED APPLICATION PACKS TO: email@example.com
Download the job description and application pack below: